Veritas NetBackup 8.0/ Annual Subscription
NetBackup 8.0 incorporates fixes to many of the known issues that affected customers in previous versions of NetBackup. The virtual machine must be Master/Media (a new NBU domain) and max 2TB Front end licensed and 2TB Backend Storage.
Veritas NetBackup 8.0 is a virtual machine (provided as an ova file) that can be used to backup data in ROBO. The virtual machine must be Master/Media (a new NBU domain) and max 2TB Front end licensed and 2TB Backend Storage. You can replicate your backups from ROBO via NetBackup Auto Image Replication. Veritas NetBackup provides businesses with an enterprise level heterogeneous backup and recovery. The software is built with cross-platform backup functionality, enabling users to implement it in a large variety of Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems. As data management is complicated, Veritas NetBackup reduces the complexities that comes with data protection and makes data backup and recovery a more manageable process that requires minimal administration.
Key Features in 8.0
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 - Support ready for the next generation of workloads and leverage MS Resilient Change Tracking (RCT)
- NetBackup Accelerator for Microsoft Hyper-V - Leverage Windows Server 2016 and manage virtual data growth with 100x faster VM backups
- VMware vSphere 6.5 - Support ready for next generation VMware, and individual VMDK file restores to the existing or to an alternate virtual machine
- VMware vRealize plugin for NetBackup Self-Service - Customizable options give VMware vRealize users the power to manage NetBackup protection
- NetBackup Virtual Appliance for Remote Office - Download appliance simplicity and support for remote office protection in VMware environments
- NetBackup Amazon AMI - Simple, fast unified data protection with enterprise-class confidence for workloads running in Amazon EC2 cloud services
- Integrated Cloud Storage Connectors - Greater flexibility and cloud choice with support for Microsoft Azure, IBM Softlayer, OpenStack Swift, SwiftStack
- Enhanced NDMP Backup of EMC Isilon Filers - Improved deduplication rates, faster backups, and reduced storage for Isilon filer NDMP backups
Give us a Call at 914-355-5800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org