Meraki devices use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis. Each organization is licensed for a certain number of devices through a termination date.
Licenses are sold separately from the hardware. For example, you could upgrade from the MR16 to the MR24 without buying new licenses. The same will apply for new products that are released in the future.
- Cloud-based centralized management, eliminates on-site hardware controller
- Network-wide visibility and control
- Massively scalable, up to 10,000 APs
- Out-of-band control plane: network traffic does not pass through cloud, network stays up if connection to cloud is lost
- Powerful multi-site management tools
- Automatic RF optimization, network monitoring and alerts
- Seamless firmware and security updates
- Intuitive browser-based dashboard eliminates training and dedicated staff
Any query? Call us at (914)-355-5800